What To Write?...
I'm really trying to think of something fun or interesting to write about...but...nothing! Today has been pretty much an uneventful day. Went to work, went to Wally World after work, made supper...Viola!...My day!
I really need to get my laundry into the washer so it will get done sometime this side of 11:00 tonight. I should have done it when was up and about, but I've been pretty lazy tonight. I had a hard time getting to sleep last night for some reason and it will probably be worse tonight. The weather radio just went off a minute ago with a tornado watch for this area...yeah...I probably won't be sleeping well tonight! I am NOT fond of nasty weather...I am what they call a "fair weather person". Those storm chasers can do that all they want, but not me! I don't mind sitting out on the patio and watching the lightning off in the distance, but once it starts to get close I'm headed inside. I am a complete chicken when it comes to storms.
Well, I'm going to finish watching the ten o'clock news and then call it a night. See if the closing story is worth staying up for...probably not! I'm hoping tomorrow afternoon is nice out. I've really been wanting to get out and about to take some pictures. I might just get my camera out and go for a walk if it's nice enough. A trip to the post office and back might not be too bad. One of the neighbors has a tree that's bright reddish-orange right now that would make a cool picture if the wind doesn't blow all of the leaves off. HMMM... I'll just have to wait and see what tomorrow brings...
I really need to get my laundry into the washer so it will get done sometime this side of 11:00 tonight. I should have done it when was up and about, but I've been pretty lazy tonight. I had a hard time getting to sleep last night for some reason and it will probably be worse tonight. The weather radio just went off a minute ago with a tornado watch for this area...yeah...I probably won't be sleeping well tonight! I am NOT fond of nasty weather...I am what they call a "fair weather person". Those storm chasers can do that all they want, but not me! I don't mind sitting out on the patio and watching the lightning off in the distance, but once it starts to get close I'm headed inside. I am a complete chicken when it comes to storms.
Well, I'm going to finish watching the ten o'clock news and then call it a night. See if the closing story is worth staying up for...probably not! I'm hoping tomorrow afternoon is nice out. I've really been wanting to get out and about to take some pictures. I might just get my camera out and go for a walk if it's nice enough. A trip to the post office and back might not be too bad. One of the neighbors has a tree that's bright reddish-orange right now that would make a cool picture if the wind doesn't blow all of the leaves off. HMMM... I'll just have to wait and see what tomorrow brings...

Comments
Post a Comment