UGH...
That about explains it all. This week I've been battling allergies and I wish they would just go away! I was beginning to feel them on Friday, but on Monday they really kicked in. I made it a whopping 2 1/2 hours at work Monday before I headed home, NOT before stopping by Wally World to pick up some Zyrtec-D. I figured out very quickly that Zyrtec-D will knock me out very quickly. Once I sat down in the chair I was pretty much planted there all afternoon. Yesterday wasn't bad since I was able to make it through a whole day of work. Today I was able to make it 3 hours before I headed home.
At work we have PTO days to use for personal or sickness reasons, but it never seems to fail that I manage to get sick in that 2-3 week waiting period between PTO releases. With the last PTO I had available I conserved it until the last just in case I did get sick, which never happened. Now here I am sitting between PTO periods...SICK! I really hate this!
This has been my allergy arsenal...
Before my Zyrtec-D kicked in I decided to hang up my Halloween decorations. Since my neighbor had her door decorated I thought it was time for me to get out. Here's what it looks like...
At work we have PTO days to use for personal or sickness reasons, but it never seems to fail that I manage to get sick in that 2-3 week waiting period between PTO releases. With the last PTO I had available I conserved it until the last just in case I did get sick, which never happened. Now here I am sitting between PTO periods...SICK! I really hate this!
This has been my allergy arsenal...
(Zyrtec-D to zonk me out, Halls cough drops to stop the hacking, and Sprite for the fizz...Not pictured: Claritin for mild allergy attacks and Kleenex...you know what they're for!)
Before my Zyrtec-D kicked in I decided to hang up my Halloween decorations. Since my neighbor had her door decorated I thought it was time for me to get out. Here's what it looks like...
(The door with caution tape, skeleton, garland, lights, paper lantern and a pumpkin in the corner.)
(In this one you can see more of the cob webs in the corner.)

Comments
Post a Comment