Enough To Keep Me Busy...
This weekend hasn't been as hectic as some in the recent past, but it so far has been enough to keep me busy. I took care of a computer this morning, stopped by my aunt's around noon, and replaced a keyboard in a laptop this afternoon. That was enough to keep me occupied but not running around like a chicken with its head cut off.
I was very happy this morning. My book I ordered on Amazon.com came! It's a newly released book by National Geographic called, Simply Beautiful Photography. My most favorite pictures in it are the landscape and scenery pictures. I'm not really that big on the people pictures in it. There are a few of them that I do like, but most I could care less about...I guess that's just how I am though...I would much rather take peoples pictures that to look at pictures of them...Weird, huh?
Tomorrow I have some family pictures to take in Keosauqua. They are of my cousin's family (married-in side) with all the parents, children and grandchildren. We are taking the pictures tomorrow, rain or shine. They picked Lacey State Park because they have nice shelter houses (as seen in "Trip To Lacey State Park"). This way we don't have to reschedule since it is hard for all of the family members to get together at once. I'm hoping it isn't raining and the light is nice for optimal picture taking. I'm always nervous about family pictures because there is so many to make sure they are all looking and pointed the right direction. Wish me luck!
While I was waiting to replace the keyboard in a laptop I hung out at Mom and Dad's house for a while even though they weren't home. I looked at my new National Geographic book and spent some time playing with the puppies outside. Needless to say I had my camera, so I had to take some pictures...
I was very happy this morning. My book I ordered on Amazon.com came! It's a newly released book by National Geographic called, Simply Beautiful Photography. My most favorite pictures in it are the landscape and scenery pictures. I'm not really that big on the people pictures in it. There are a few of them that I do like, but most I could care less about...I guess that's just how I am though...I would much rather take peoples pictures that to look at pictures of them...Weird, huh?
Tomorrow I have some family pictures to take in Keosauqua. They are of my cousin's family (married-in side) with all the parents, children and grandchildren. We are taking the pictures tomorrow, rain or shine. They picked Lacey State Park because they have nice shelter houses (as seen in "Trip To Lacey State Park"). This way we don't have to reschedule since it is hard for all of the family members to get together at once. I'm hoping it isn't raining and the light is nice for optimal picture taking. I'm always nervous about family pictures because there is so many to make sure they are all looking and pointed the right direction. Wish me luck!
While I was waiting to replace the keyboard in a laptop I hung out at Mom and Dad's house for a while even though they weren't home. I looked at my new National Geographic book and spent some time playing with the puppies outside. Needless to say I had my camera, so I had to take some pictures...
(This is a case of "puppy-dog-eyes" if I've ever saw it. I guess I wasn't paying enough attention to it!)
(This puppy is one of my favorites. It is VERY ornery. It was one of the first to start exploring.)
(The kitten. I'm pretty sure the puppies think this is their chew toy. It is somewhat to blame though, it just sits there and takes it...and eggs it on!)
(Decided to get a picture of the changing leaves while they last. They will be gone before we know it.)
(One of the Maple leaves laying by itself in the grass.)
(One lone Japanese Beetle on a sea of blue...blue jean material.)

Comments
Post a Comment