Halloween 2010...

Well, tonight was it...HALLOWEEN!  I sat outside and froze my rear off to hand out candy to the Trick-or-Treaters tonight.  I ended up having a total of 202 kids stop by.  I would have had a few more if they wouldn't have been lagging behind so much.  I had enough candy for all that stopped by, but for as much candy as I bought I sure didn't have that much left over.  I took pictures of the kids that received the goody bags that I made up, all except for a few I didn't get their picture.

Here's the one's I took tonight...

(I bought the good kind just in case I had leftover...I sure didn't have to worry about that!)

(Macy, Travis and Quinley...Not pictured: Bryson, who didn't want his picture taken.)

(My cousin's little puppy, Kyle.)

(Steph and Huck, the little gnome.)

(Cowboy Gus)

(Conductor Brody)

(I decided I better keep track of how many kids stopped by so I would know for future reference.  Taken at 5:20pm)

(This is what the paper looked like 3 hours later at 8:06pm)

Comments

Popular Posts