Trek to Timbuktu...
This morning I got a phone call from an old family friend who was having computer issues. I hadn't saw them in quite awhile so I made the trip out to see them and work on their computer. It had been several years since I had been to their house so I wasn't exactly sure how to get there. When I hadn't actually drove to their house myself, it has always been riding with Mom and Dad, it seemed like a long drive getting there. Their computer was a simple fix, so I spent a lot more time catching up than I did working on the computer. We caught up on who was doing what and what was new, I'm really glad I was able to make it out there!
So...In my total lameness I broke down and bought one of those Scentsy warmers....and there for awhile I thought I was allergic to one of the scents I had bought with it...wouldn't that flippin' suck! This is the one I bought...
Well...tomorrow's the big day...Easter! We're breaking the tradition this year...NO mashed potatoes, NO noodles, NO ham AND NO turkey! We're going barbecue this year! Hamburgers, hot dogs, pasta, veggies and I'm making the Raspberry Cheesecake I tried earlier this week. I'm ready for some good ol' barbecue!
I hope everyone has a Hoppy Happy Easter!
So...In my total lameness I broke down and bought one of those Scentsy warmers....and there for awhile I thought I was allergic to one of the scents I had bought with it...wouldn't that flippin' suck! This is the one I bought...
Well...tomorrow's the big day...Easter! We're breaking the tradition this year...NO mashed potatoes, NO noodles, NO ham AND NO turkey! We're going barbecue this year! Hamburgers, hot dogs, pasta, veggies and I'm making the Raspberry Cheesecake I tried earlier this week. I'm ready for some good ol' barbecue!
I hope everyone has a Hoppy Happy Easter!

Comments
Post a Comment