Oh Please, Oh Please...Make It A Slow Week...

I really should be doing something productive right about now...but I'm not.  I did at least get accomplished what I had set out to do for the day...order parts, go to my aunt's for dinner and take some family pictures. 

Dinner at my aunt Cathy's was great!  We had chicken and noodles, mashed potatoes, stuffing, macaroni and cheese, deviled eggs, green beans, and applesauce bars...and I'm still miserable eight hours later! 

After we ate I had some family pictures to take up at Lacey State Park in Keosauqua for my cousin's in-laws.  I have been worried about the weather for the past couple days since it has been rainy.  It had sprinkled on me on the way to my aunt's but luckily it didn't do any more that that! The weather cooperated nicely...light clouds and the perfect temperature.  I'm pleased with how they turned out.  It was a little exhausting dealing with four kids under five years old!

I really should have worked on getting the pictures ready tonight, but that didn't happen.  I did at least manage to back the pictures up to an external source so they are safe "just in case" anything would happen.

So far this week isn't supposed to be too hectic.  I have the day off Wednesday, which I'm looking forward to...looking forward to it, more than going to work tomorrow.  I may have some pictures to pick up during the day and then I have Trunk or Treat to go to at the Christian church.  Trunk or Treat is quite a bit of fun...there's several who gather in the church parking lot and pass out candy from their vehicle "trunk". I will have to remember my camera this year so I can take pictures of the kids in their costumes.

I suppose I should wrap this up.  The dryer is beckoning me with it's bell and I need to throw another load in the washer.  Maybe if I get laundry wrapped up I can head to bed a little early and catch up on some much needed Z's.

I'm hoping for a CALM week!

Comments

Popular Posts