Waiting For An Upload...
I'm sitting here writing this while waiting for a photo upload. I really hate waiting for an upload or a download. I pay for the next-step-up internet service so that I don't have to wait as long as those "basic" users do. Sometimes I wish I just had a direct connection to the places I upload to the most. None of that routing traffic from my ISP to a router somewhere else and to another ISP and another router...just straight there and back.
Ugh! I'm still full from supper! I fixed a cornbread casserole and ate way too much It's very simple to make and is very good. You brown and crumble sausage. For a regular size batch you mix up two Jiffy cornbread mixes, adding in a can of cream corn, onion, cheddar cheese and the sausage. You throw that in a 9x13 dish and throw it in the oven until it's done. The bad thing about the stuff is that I hadn't made it for quite awhile...and it tasted so good that I ate too much and I'm still miserable!
While it was baking I snapped a couple of pictures as the sun was setting. The first one is my favorite of the evening. The sun just has that rich, golden color and it almost glistens off the tops of the Pampas Grass. The second one is of a clump of Bacopa blooms in a hanging basket.
It's starting to feel and look more and more like Fall all the time now. I'm not sure that I'm ready for that. It just means that Winter is just another step closer and I'm not ready for that kind of weather just yet...
Ugh! I'm still full from supper! I fixed a cornbread casserole and ate way too much It's very simple to make and is very good. You brown and crumble sausage. For a regular size batch you mix up two Jiffy cornbread mixes, adding in a can of cream corn, onion, cheddar cheese and the sausage. You throw that in a 9x13 dish and throw it in the oven until it's done. The bad thing about the stuff is that I hadn't made it for quite awhile...and it tasted so good that I ate too much and I'm still miserable!
While it was baking I snapped a couple of pictures as the sun was setting. The first one is my favorite of the evening. The sun just has that rich, golden color and it almost glistens off the tops of the Pampas Grass. The second one is of a clump of Bacopa blooms in a hanging basket.
It's starting to feel and look more and more like Fall all the time now. I'm not sure that I'm ready for that. It just means that Winter is just another step closer and I'm not ready for that kind of weather just yet...



Comments
Post a Comment