Monday, Monday...

It's almost time for me to head to bed, but right now I have about the most energy than I've had all day.  I'm not sure if it was allergies kicking in or if I was still tired from this weekend's activities, but I felt like pure c-r-a-p today.  At work we have two "Manager's List" hours to use per month if we had perfect attendance for the prior month.  I used one of those to leave work an hour early today.  I left work, made a brief trip to Wally World and came home to crash in the chair for awhile.  Once I started making supper whatever it was started to clear up some.

I have a few pictures to post from the weekend...

(I took this picture on the way to work Friday morning.  It was really nice out and the sky was very blue.)
 
(I took this picture on the way home last night.  The clouds were starting to pick up the peach color of the sunset.)

(Another view of the same clouds.)

(I was putting away some groceries that I had purchased.  It's pretty apparent that I use quite a bit of Smack Ramen!)

(When I was in Memphis on Saturday I stopped by the grocery store and they were having a 10 for $10 special on Hamburger Helper.  As much as I use it, the deal was hard to pass up.  I didn't have enough room where I would usually just keep one box, so I had to store them on the shelf in the laundry room.)

I received a promo DVD in the mail about "Getting The Most Out Of Your Digital SLR".  They were trying to get me to opt in to the additional DVDs in the series.  I watched the freebie anyway...they can keep the rest.  It sparked me to grab the camera and just snap some pics around the apartment.

(I have to admit, this IS a picture of a rock, but not just any rock.  My cousin's little girl, Camme, gave me this rock a couple of years ago. On this side it says From = Camme and on the other side it says "To: Jonathen"...the spelling isn't quite right, but it's the thought that counts at her age.  One day I went to pick her up and she gave me this rock, so I had to keep it.)
 
(I think when the dial looks like this on your dryer it's old enough to be considered an antique?)

(I think it's kinda cool how the light makes arcs on the wall from the lamp shade.  I'm proud of my little lamp.  I've had the thing probably since I was 10-years-old or so, and I probably use it more now than I did all the years combined.)

This last weekend was a little bit hectic again.  I had the Relay for Life ceremony that I took pictures at from 6:30pm Saturday until about 2:15am Sunday.  By the time I packed up to leave I was wore from being up on my feet so much.  (I will try to post pictures from this at a later date.) On Sunday was the annual Dunham family reunion.  So, I had to make sure I woke up early enough to mix up my Chocolate Chip Cream Cheese Dip so that the flavors would blend together before the reunion.  I also had to make sure I left early enough to pick Camme up since my cousin had to work this weekend.  ... This next weekend so far shouldn't be too bad.  I have to do some confirmations on possibly doing senior pictures, one on Saturday and one on Sunday.  But those are usually fun, and not too bad to handle.  

Well...hopefully I have a short, but productive week ahead of me!

Comments

Popular Posts