Craziness...

I really should be sleeping right now, but I'm just waiting for my mind to go from overdrive to idle right now.  I have several things planned from here until the end of the month and just trying to keep them straight is driving me nuts!  I really can't complain about it though because I like to stay busy.  It never seems to fail I can have a slow spell where I don't have much to do and then it all hits at once. 

This weekend is the Downing Appreciation Days, which I'm hoping the weather doesn't do like is predicted.  They are talking rain for the opening night and Friday night and that would take away from the festivities.  At D.A.D. it's just part of the tradition to wander in and out of the main building and here and there to check out the happenings.  Let's just hope the rain stay away, or if it decides it had to rain; that it does it during the daytime.

Next week, the agenda includes youth soccer pictures on Thursday and Saturday...Homecoming parade Friday afternoon...Homecoming game Friday night...pictures at a surprise birthday party on Saturday night...

The next weekend I have wedding pictures to take at Lake Wapello...Pictures the same night at the Relay for Life ceremonies...and a family reunion on that Sunday...

In addition to all of this I have some phone calls to make to setup senior portrait sessions...

I'm not complaining...just thinking out loud!

Comments

Popular Posts