This & That Pictures

I really hate getting home later then usual, it just throws my night off once I get home.  The clock says it's time to go to bed, but my brain is telling me that I've only been home a few hours and it's not time to go to bed yet! I had been working on setting up a new laptop for someone and also transferring files from their old computer to it.  It took longer than I expected, so I finally ended up at home a lot later than planned. 

It was my intention to post some pictures from the Buddy's Place Labor Day Jam Session in addition to these, but I had a mishap... I wanted to put all of the pictures in a frame and I had done that, and they were all ready to upload.  I had even taken the time to upload them to the blog editor, but about the time I imported the first picture I realized I had wasted my time earlier.  I looked up at the picture and the frame around it still said "Memorial Day Jam Session"... I hadn't updated it for Labor Day... WHAT A WASTE OF TIME! ... GRRRR!

Here are some of the pictures that I didn't screw up though...

(These weeds with the yellow blooms are ABUNDANT this year, and my allergies are letting me know this!  When I snapped this pictures I was walking up to the mailbox at Mom & Dad's.  After Mom & I made it back to the house my nose plugged up and my eyes started watering.)

(This fat green frog was making its home on the patio for a little while.)

(This was on the screen door the other day when I was leaving.  There's bugs everywhere this year.)

(Mom's very cool flower.)

(One of Momma Cat's ornery kittens.)

(This is Meathead.  He's working on at least 77+ dog years.  He has to be one of the most lovable, yet dumbest dogs ever.)

(My Mexican Heather plant on the patio.)

(Really glad I bought this when I picked up flowers for the patio.  It's just really cool looking.)

(A close-up of the Bacopa blooms.)

Comments

Popular Posts