Winning Big...

So, I bought myself a PowerBall ticket for tonight's drawing... and so did my coworker friend.  I keep saying I'm going to win it, and she keeps saying she's going to win it.  We both made a pact that if I win it, I'm buying her a laptop and a sending her on a trip to a tropical island.  If she wins, she's taking me shopping for a new camera... Either way, it's a win-win situation!  If I win, I've already got my winning agenda planned out...check the ticket in, buy a piece of land, hire a designer for my house and studio, go shopping for a Chevrolet Avalanche... might as well dream big if I'm going to dream.  If I won tonight, I would definitely be celebrating St. Patrick's Day tomorrow...BIG TIME! I have this feeling I won't have to worry about "celebrating big".  If it comes to winning money, that ain't me...if it's something like a cheap prize, I can win that.  I've won a sweatshirt in a drawing, collectible stamps at BINGO, BBQ apron and mitt from a perfect attendance drawing, and $3.00 a couple of time by matching the PowerBall number.  If it's a bigger prize...I might as well not waste my time. 

Most people say that if they won the lottery they would quit work and do nothing.  If I won the lottery I would do what I have always wanted to...open my own photo studio and computer repair shop.  I figure if you have the money, you might as well put it to good use. 

Well, maybe I'm sitting here destined to be the next multi-millionaire...

*Insert Hysterical Laugh Here!*

Comments

Popular Posts