Bon Voyage Benefit for Kelly Gray

Thought I would post some of the pictures from Kelly Gray's benefit. 

(Some of Kelly's Iowa friends decided to get her a Hawkeyes t-shirt.)

(Brody helping with some of the auction items.)



(Kelly with some of her family.)

 (The front of Kelly's Hawkeyes shirt.)

(The back of Kelly's Hawkeyes shirt, with signatures.)

(Kelly's sister...Kelly!)


(Brody singing some karaoke.)

(Kelly with her family.)

(Kelly with some more of her family.)

(Kelly with her mom, Debbie and her dad, Kendall.)

(Kelly, aka DooDoo, kissing Brody.)

(Kelly with her dad.)

(Kelly and Makayla.)


 (Laynee, Kelly and Jamasa.)

(Becky, Kelly and Jeb.)

(Kelly and I...someone else had my camera, oh no!)

(Kelly and Steph.)

(Roth and Kelly...Can't get those Mizzou and Iowa t-shirts too close to each other!)

(Kelly & Tanya.)

(Kelly and Jamasa.)

(Charlotte, Greg and Kelly.)

(Kelly and Jodie.)

 (Kelly and Tania.)

(Kelly and Beth

(Kelly and Marsha.)

(Kea, Kelly and Sara.)

(Kelly and Matt.)

(Pat, Kelly, Joanna and Makayla.)

 (Marcia, Kelly and Henry.)

 (Steve, Kelly and Jodie.)


 (Marilyn, Kelly, Jim and Ryan.)

(Sharail, Kelly and Court.)
 
Kelly and her dad made it out to Durham, North Carolina yesterday evening (Friday).  I received a text from Kelly this morning that said... "Wonderful weather! 60 to 65 out".  To which I replied, "Umm. Bite me. 30 and flurries here. ROAD TRIP!!!"  I'm glad her and Kendall made it out there okay.  Now Kelly will be having a sinus surgery and a blood filtration...and then waiting for her transplant.  I was told the benefit auction raised around $20,000, of that $3,000 was ticket sales for the two guns.  I"m planning on going to another benefit that some of the local churches are having on March 19th.  This one will be a soup supper and auction.  The proceeds from both benefits are going to help with living expenses while they are out in North Carolina.  It's expensive to live in that area and they are going to be out there for several months. 

Comments

Popular Posts