FFF-RRR-III-DDD-AAA-YYY!!!

It's finally FFF-RRR-III-DDD-AAA-YYY!  It seems like it's been a fairly long week...Thursday seemed like it should have been Friday, BUT it WASN'T!  Luckily I got out of work early to enjoy the nice weather outside!  It was sunny AND warm...both of those haven't happened at the same time a while. 

I was sitting here in the chair, looked over, and saw sunshine on the floor...I grabbed my BlackBerry, took a picture and posted it to Facebook with the caption, "THAT my dear friends, is sunshine...just in case you have forgotten!"


I went out later on to take a picture of the sunset, but there wasn't much color to it though...


There may not have been much color to it, but it was at least a sunset...not just a bank of heavy clouds!

I am MORE THAN READY for WINTER TO BE OVER!  It will be nice to get out, enjoy the weather and take pictures of things, without having a heavy coat on!

Comments

Popular Posts