Relay for Life 2010 Pix (Several Months Later...)

I'm finally getting around to posting some of the pictures that I took from the Relay for Life 2010 festivities...that was in September and it is now March...Eek!

The Relay ceremony is always quite the event.  There's several games, performances, etc.  My entertainment for the night was watching some of the high school kids play "Ninja".  I really don't know much about how the game is played, but I do know the winner is the last person standing.  Pretty fun to watch!

(Maddie H. being goofy.)

(Maddie H., Makayla T. and Mallory H. posing for a picture.)

(Brody W. chowing down on a hot dog.)

(Ninja players are all in stance for the next "Ninja" move.)

("Ninja" players all gathered in the starting circle.)

(Ninja)

(We played cards to kill some time.)

(Ninja)

(Ninja)

(Beth waiting for the ceremony to start.)

(Ninja)

(Ninja)

(Students helping deflate the bounce house.)

(Ninja)

(Ninja)

This was definitely a post-in-progress.  I started working on it last night before I headed to bed, but I ran out of room on Google's server...Whoops!

Comments

Popular Posts