Life on the Run...

I thought I was ready for last week to be over, since I was sure that would be a lot less hectic...I was wrong!  This week has been just as hectic as last week was...and it doesn't look there will be any slowing down until after Sunday (at the earliest!). I'm really looking forward to tomorrow night's game against Scotland County.  Reason #1...My youngest cousin, Paige, who just turned 16 on Tuesday, will be performing the National Anthem before the game.  Reason #2...It's a rivalry game between neighboring counties...Schuyler and Scotland. Reason #3...Getting glances for cheering and clapping for my current "home team" (Schuyler), while they play against my original "home team" (Scotland).  Reason #4...Watching the kids play basketball...and taking pictures while they do it!

I was ecstatic last night when I confirmed that I got the dunk shot Aaron Fowler made on camera!  Schuyler was far enough ahead in points, that they were able to have FUN!  The kids would get possession of the basketball and just gun it down the court to make the shots.  Both the boys and girls games were fun to watch, just because they were getting to have fun!

Here's a peek at the pictures I took last night...

(Tad Anderson works to keep possession of the basketball.  This picture is best described as "just NOT right!")

(I was running my camera on continuous shooting mode, and this is the shot I captured right before Aaron Fowler's dunk.)

(And this is "THE DUNK"...I was proud.  I'm pretty sure I exclaimed "Oh Yeah!" when I saw this image on my display at the game.  It doesn't take much to please me!)

While I was in Ottumwa picking up pictures, I decided to find another Bluetooth headset to replace mine that had been ran through the washing machine.  I've had really good luck with the Motorola headsets so I bought another one...

 (Motorola H681...It requires a dock to charge it...my first dislike.)

I'm ready to take this one back to Target already.  It works great, but it's just not my old one...looks like I'm going to be ordering my replacement online.  It seems if you find something you really like, unless the new is better, it just never compares.  The two main factors in my dislike are that it has a dock that is required to charge it and the earpiece goes down into the ear (my Motorola H17 didn't do that.)  They had the H17 model at Target, but I really wasn't feeling the idea of paying double what I paid for the other one!

I was going through on my BlackBerry and found a couple of pictures that I found comical from the last couple of days...

(I took this one on Sunday...Camme all perched on the futon, making a birthday card for Paige.)

(I took this one yesterday.  I found it amusing to see an Amish buggy sitting at the gas pumps at Casey's.)

I really need to consider going to bed, but it feels really nice to crash at home for awhile... This really hasn't happened much the last couple of weeks!  If I don't go to bed soon I will be experience the "dragging feeling" in the morning!  That's it...I must succumb to the work week powers...I do need sleep!

Comments

Popular Posts