Freakin' Awesome...

The weather the last two days is just what the title says above...FREAKIN' AWESOME!  We have went from a long streak of dreary, sub-freezing daytime temperatures to 45-50 degree weather!  That's just about a shock to the ol' system!  I made a quick trip to the grocery store this morning with just a jacket on over a t-shirt.  That hasn't happened in quite awhile!  The weather is suppose to be nice through next Sunday, with a high of 66 degrees on Thursday. 

I'm hoping this week will be a little less hectic for me, especially with the nice weather in the forecast.  This previous week was pretty much run, run, run all week long.  I had a Super Bowl party on Sunday... work and webcam setup on Monday... work and basketball game on Tuesday... work and house cleaning on Wednesday... work and benefit flyer prep on Thursday... work, flyer printing, form making and basketball game on Friday... Dad's Uncle's 90th Birthday party on Saturday... and cookie making, cookie delivery, computer fixing, trip to Mom & Dad's and dining out at Diamondz Pizza today.

I already know that this upcoming week isn't going to be slow either, unfortunately.  It's going to be a week of pictures, computers and basketball game spectatorship!  I have several pictures I need to prepare and organize, a couple of computers to work on and at least one basketball game that I'm going to watch.  Oh well...as I've said before, and I'll say it again...I'd rather be busy, busy, busy that have nothing to do at all.  Here these next couple of weeks I will also be helping as much as I can for Kelly Gray's benefit.

I'm going to work on all of my projects as feverishly as possible, but not going to stress about getting them done too quickly, because that just seems to make matters worse!  I don't work well under too much pressure!

Well...Here's wishing for a calm upcoming week!

Comments

Popular Posts