Snowflakes (Update #3)...
Well... The snowflake wall was expanded once again today... The "sweeping" pattern I was going for is becoming more predominant! It looks like such a huge difference from yesterday...
I finally put my Christmas tree up this evening! (About time, right? ... Only 9 days until Christmas) I really didn't want to rearrange this year (lacking Christmas spirit to blame), so it's in a different location this year! I like it in the new location because I can actually see it from rooms other than my living room.
I finally put my Christmas tree up this evening! (About time, right? ... Only 9 days until Christmas) I really didn't want to rearrange this year (lacking Christmas spirit to blame), so it's in a different location this year! I like it in the new location because I can actually see it from rooms other than my living room.
(I'm thinking I need a few more blue ornaments...)
(Close-up of the variety of my ornaments...)
(This is a little sled I bought and then decked out with a greenery sprig from Wal-Mart and a "rustic star" from a local mercantile store.)
Now that I have my tree put up, I'm starting to get a little bit more into the whole Christmas Spirit thing. I like to buy presents for people, I just wish I had a little more "fundage" than I do! Bah Humbug to money!

Comments
Post a Comment