Red Solo Cup...

I think it is safe to say that I used a unique container idea for cookies that I am giving to some coworker friends.  The whole container idea came from listening to a song called "Red Solo Cup".  It is one of those songs that you love, you hate, you hate to love or you love to hate. The song itself is rather dumb...basically it is about one man's love for "red Solo cups".  This gave me the idea that I would put some of the cookies I baked in red Solo cups wrapped in cellophane.  I was laughing to myself because I wrote the names on the cups in Sharpie, and it's based on a lines in the song...

"But I have to admit that the ladies get smitten, admiring how sharply my first name is written, on you with a Sharpie..."


Here's my song inspired finished product...


If you haven't heard this addictive, ear-wig of a song...check it out below...



Today at work, I kept myself busy while sitting at my desk.  Since I couldn't find tinsel at Wal-Mart last night to decorate my station, I decided to decorate the wall beside my desk with paper snowflakes.  Even if I made most of them by myself, I have to say that it looks awesome!  I am not done yet. I want to make more and expand what I already have. Here's what I was doing...


I'm anxious to see if they went undisturbed by the night shift crew.  They have their decorations for their teams scattered about all year round...so, there's NO reason why I shouldn't be allowed to have my paper snowflakes strewn about the wall for a few weeks.

Well...tomorrow (actually just later on today) I am giving my coworkers their cookies...and I'm also taking caramel corn...I'm taking two types of cookies and the caramel corn...this should mean I won't have to bake anything for work for awhile since I am being so generous... HaHaHa!

Comments

Popular Posts