Christmas Eve...
Here it is Christmas Eve... I decided to brave the crowds and make a trip to Wal-Mart to pick up senior proofs that I had printed. Luckily it wasn't that bad when I got to Wal-Mart around 10:15. After Wal-Mart I met up with one of my coworkers and her daughter to deliver the proofs...which were a long time coming!
I went to Mom and Dad's house this afternoon and we played Wii for the first time since they had bought their new TV. I have a feeling I'm going to be sore in the morning from playing so much Wii tennis, bowling and golf...we played for probably two hours straight! On the way home from their house, I stopped by my uncle's house for awhile to see some of my cousins.
After I got home I decided to start making cookies...at 9:30 at night...how stupid am I? Started baking the cookies and then I mixed up the spinach dip that I'm taking for Christmas dinner tomorrow at Meema's. Now the cookies are all baked and the spinach dip is mixing flavors...and now I am watching a true Christmas classic...NATIONAL LAMPOON'S CHRISTMAS VACATION!!! This should make for a late night and an early Christmas morning!
When I went to K-Ville this morning Gnomelet decided to go with me. It was being quite the little helper...
I went to Mom and Dad's house this afternoon and we played Wii for the first time since they had bought their new TV. I have a feeling I'm going to be sore in the morning from playing so much Wii tennis, bowling and golf...we played for probably two hours straight! On the way home from their house, I stopped by my uncle's house for awhile to see some of my cousins.
After I got home I decided to start making cookies...at 9:30 at night...how stupid am I? Started baking the cookies and then I mixed up the spinach dip that I'm taking for Christmas dinner tomorrow at Meema's. Now the cookies are all baked and the spinach dip is mixing flavors...and now I am watching a true Christmas classic...NATIONAL LAMPOON'S CHRISTMAS VACATION!!! This should make for a late night and an early Christmas morning!
When I went to K-Ville this morning Gnomelet decided to go with me. It was being quite the little helper...
(Gnomelet being my personal navigator...)
(Gnomelet trying to help sort through the proofs I picked up at Wally World...)
As usual I am excited for Christmas morning. It use to be that I was excited to see what I got for Christmas. Now I am excited to give presents. I really believe now that it is truly better to give, than to receive. I'm not one to ask what someone wants for Christmas because I like that element of surprise when they open it up. I definitely prefer not knowing what I'm going to receive!

Comments
Post a Comment