Unproductive Friday...
For as much running around as I did today I don't feel like I actually accomplished much of anything. I would sit down for a few minutes and get called away to do something else. It was bad enough that my train of thought jumped the track numerous times. Our printer was being slow, so by the time it would process the print job for one thing (it took that long) I would forget if I had printed that page or not. I will be so happy when I finally get into a rhythm and can actually feel like I have accomplished something. My supervisor keeps showing me new things every day, so I've had a hard time keeping track of what I need to do throughout the day! At least I haven't forgotten to run a certain command at the end of the day that needs done! It seems like there has been more issues with equipment lately and I think some of it might still be related to the lightning strike from last Thursday. The way things are going, we are going to have all of the equipment replaced by the end of the month...not that it is part of the plan either!
At least tonight I did take a little bit of R&R time to step outside with the camera...I wish there would have been more light out so I could have ran a faster shutter speed or higher aperature, but it didn't work out that way....
Well...I think it's time for me to get off of here. Tomorrow's going to be a busy day as well...no rest for the weary!
At least tonight I did take a little bit of R&R time to step outside with the camera...I wish there would have been more light out so I could have ran a faster shutter speed or higher aperature, but it didn't work out that way....
(Pink tiny 'tunias.)
(Black and white pampas grass.)
(OLD school light switch.)
(The hostas are getting ready to bloom.)
(Purple tiny 'tunias.)
Well...I think it's time for me to get off of here. Tomorrow's going to be a busy day as well...no rest for the weary!

Comments
Post a Comment