Rain, Rain...GO AWAY!!!...
It rained again today. I'm getting more than ready for this weather to be over! The weather today had several of us at work a little on edge after the tornado damage Joplin sustained on Sunday. There had been tornadoes that hit Kansas City and Sedalia today and these storms were progressing northward. We were lucky that they moved farther east as they moved north, so we didn't get much of a storm.
I took a few pictures on my way home from work today. These were the clouds that were on farther north of where I was.
I'm getting excited to start my new tasks at work. I'm ready for a C-H-A-N-G-E! Yesterday I had a little sampling of these new tasks...they had me swapping out RAM in a computer, hooking up a new server and swapping out a monitor. Today without much warning, I was told I would also be doing some quality monitoring and to bring my résumé in tomorrow. Sa-weet! Spicing up my work schedule!
I took a few pictures on my way home from work today. These were the clouds that were on farther north of where I was.
(Rain streaks on my windshield.)
(Line of clouds.)
I'm getting excited to start my new tasks at work. I'm ready for a C-H-A-N-G-E! Yesterday I had a little sampling of these new tasks...they had me swapping out RAM in a computer, hooking up a new server and swapping out a monitor. Today without much warning, I was told I would also be doing some quality monitoring and to bring my résumé in tomorrow. Sa-weet! Spicing up my work schedule!

Comments
Post a Comment