Last Night's Pictures...Today...
I had a little delay on posting the pictures I had taken last night. I went to access the Blogger Dashboard and they were having some issues and I couldn't post...so here's the pictures that I snapped last night...
Well...toward the end of this month I might be having a little, short-term change of pace at work. I got called into the assistant branch manager's office and asked if I would be interested in "patrolling" the call floor and helping some of the new hires with questions and issues, and also swapping out non-functioning equipment. I'm excited to start it, for a change of pace. I've been in the same position, just different projects, for three years...even though this is just for a few months, it will be a break from the same ol', same ol'. They have a guy that does this type of thing during the night shift and he goes by "Scotty Scott" ... (not sure if that's his real name or not) ... so they've already been giving me the nickname "Jonnie Jon"... GREAT!
(Fading light)
(Fuzzy dandelions among the weeds and sticks.)
(Close-up of a fuzzy dandelion.)
Well...toward the end of this month I might be having a little, short-term change of pace at work. I got called into the assistant branch manager's office and asked if I would be interested in "patrolling" the call floor and helping some of the new hires with questions and issues, and also swapping out non-functioning equipment. I'm excited to start it, for a change of pace. I've been in the same position, just different projects, for three years...even though this is just for a few months, it will be a break from the same ol', same ol'. They have a guy that does this type of thing during the night shift and he goes by "Scotty Scott" ... (not sure if that's his real name or not) ... so they've already been giving me the nickname "Jonnie Jon"... GREAT!

Comments
Post a Comment