Dreary Friday...

The clouds don't know when to quit raining, and the sun doesn't know when to shine... So much for the whole Memorial Day weekend being sunny.  It's starting off to a nasty start!  I was hoping for a good R & R weekend before the sh-- hits the fan at work.  We have a client coming in for project training, which I'm required to sit in on since I'll be helping interviewers with questions on this project.  This project is also coming back for the 4th year and I had called on it the three years previously...for that...I am now considered a "veteran" to the project.  My supervisors want "veterans" to sit in on the training with the client so there isn't a lot of "dumb" questions asked.

The last two days I have been listening to digitally recorded surveys and making comments on them.  Since I haven't actually went through training for it, I can only make comments, but not actually give feedback to the interviewers.  It seems like I keep getting a few more things added to my plate I get to help out with.  Originally I was just suppose to help field questions and help with equipment issues...NOW it looks like I'll be helping with questions, helping with IT issues, and listening for issues.  Like I've said before...I like to keep busy...and I hate this little "hunch" that I'm going to be plenty busy!

As you can see by the picture below, like I mention before, we had a very sucky, dreary, no-sunshine kinda day.  It's been a few days since the sun has really shined... They're not talking about any rain for Monday (Memorial Day)...BRING...ON...THE...SUN!!!

Comments

Popular Posts