A Few Photos...
Decided I would post some pictures that I have taken over the past few days.
I was trying to be creative the other day while it was raining... but my ideas didn't come to "focus" quite the way I wanted them too...
And then I took a couple pictures of the grass and clover growing along the sides of the road...
Well, I guess I will just to have to see what this weeks brings for happenings and events. I know Tuesday my parents are keeping my cousin's daughter overnight, so I'm planning on running up to see her while she is there. The rest of the week might be just relaxation... I know there will be major craziness the next few days at work. We had an annual short-term project start back up on Friday and it always brings on mass hysteria. It doesn't help that on Tuesday we will be getting 20-25 new hires to help on this project...I have a feeling that I will get my exercise in at work just by roaming around to answer questions.
Speaking of workout... I'm happy that this week I hit 40 pounds down! Actually, technically, it is only 39.6 but MyFitnessPal rounded it on up to 40 pounds. I worked my rear off the last few days, so hopefully by Tuesday's weigh-in that .4 pounds is gone (and hopefully even more)! I'll just have to wait and see...
I was trying to be creative the other day while it was raining... but my ideas didn't come to "focus" quite the way I wanted them too...
(Trying to do an abstract with the rain on the window.)
(Raindrops on the window.)
Headed up to Mom and Dad's house for Father's Day today. We headed up to Bloomfield to eat at one of our favorite pizza places, Diamondz. After we ate we finished watching the Cardinals vs. Royals game, which unfortunately the Cardinals lost in the 15th inning. We wandered out to check out the garden and then wandered around the yard for awhile.
Me and Mom were amazed at how large the leaves were on this hickory tree...
(Up close picture of the hickory leaf.)
And then I took a couple pictures of the grass and clover growing along the sides of the road...
Well, I guess I will just to have to see what this weeks brings for happenings and events. I know Tuesday my parents are keeping my cousin's daughter overnight, so I'm planning on running up to see her while she is there. The rest of the week might be just relaxation... I know there will be major craziness the next few days at work. We had an annual short-term project start back up on Friday and it always brings on mass hysteria. It doesn't help that on Tuesday we will be getting 20-25 new hires to help on this project...I have a feeling that I will get my exercise in at work just by roaming around to answer questions.
Speaking of workout... I'm happy that this week I hit 40 pounds down! Actually, technically, it is only 39.6 but MyFitnessPal rounded it on up to 40 pounds. I worked my rear off the last few days, so hopefully by Tuesday's weigh-in that .4 pounds is gone (and hopefully even more)! I'll just have to wait and see...

Comments
Post a Comment