Change of Plans...

It's funny how your plans can change from the time that you get off of work and then just an hour or so later.  It was my plan to come home after a brief Wal-Mart excursion and make a personal size pizza.

I then got a text from my Kelly friend who mentioned something about barbequing, so those were the plans.  Then Kelly remembered she was suppose to supervise Maddie in the pool so Beth could do some paperwork...so I decided just to ride out there with her.  Eventually barbequing turned into supper at Buddy's Place.  I will have to admit, I think the second plan revision was the most fun!

(My newly found discovery and new friend...water with Black Cherry MiO Energy!)

(Obviously JJ the Dog likes Kelly a whole lot better than he likes me!)

(Maddie on her slowly motorized water ski thing...)

(Maddie and Kelly)

(Maddie is quite proud of her bunnies!)

(Took a picture of Kelly when she was getting to take another picture of Maddie.)

(Maddie almost inside of the rabbit "condo".)

 (D on Maddie's water ski thing...I would say he might have been a little too big for it!)

I've  already been told that the next time I go out there I need to have my swim gear so that I can go swimming too.

There's already talks about another trip to Kirksville with Kelly and The Haley Kids... a possible revisit from this post (JonThePhotoGuy's Day Off)... Hmmm.

Comments

Popular Posts