One Week...

I...can't...believe...it........ONE...WEEK...UNTIL...CHRISTMAS! REALLY? It seems like these last few months have absolutely flew by!  It don't seem like it was that long ago that I was feeling stuffed from Thanksgiving, and now it's just one week until Christmas?  I am very happy about the fact that I received my Christmas present a little early.  Mom and Dad got me a new recliner and I'm lovin' it.  I did have a chair, but it wasn't very comfortable.  Now this recliner is VERY COMFORTABLE! I use to make fun of my parents for falling asleep in their recliners just before ten o'clock news time, but now I can't say too much.  I haven't fallen asleep in the chair yet but I have a feeling it may happen at some point!

I'm glad that I have all of my Christmas shopping done now.  It's always a load off the ol' shoulders to have that done and not have to worry about finding the time to shop for gifts.  I'll have to wait until closer to Christmas to decide if I will stay at Mom and Dad's house on Christmas Eve.  Last year they were talking about not-so-pleasant weather, so I stayed up there so I wouldn't have to worry about trying to get there Christmas morning.  It's only 20 miles but there's a lot of hills and corners between here and there!

Yesterday I snapped a picture on my way to work of the sun coming up and hitting the frost that was on my driver's window.  I thought it looked kinda neat...


Warmest Winter Wishes!

Comments

Popular Posts