Oh, My Aching...

I really hate to be one to complain, but I wish my body would quit what it's doing to me.  Sunday and Monday I was a little under the weather...without going into great details, let's just say I may not be eating Smack Ramen noodles for awhile...ICK!  Today I was in the middle of tying my shoes when my back decided to slip, pop or shift...whatever it did...and it has been feeling quite "wonderful" all day...NOT! I feel like I have been doing the "Old Man Shuffle" all day. This really sucked because Camme (my cousin's daughter) was spending the day with Mom and Dad so I didn't get to play around with her as much as I would have liked.  Even with the little "tweak" in my back I did wander around with her and Mom trying to find something to "hunt" with her new, pink, BB gun.  Our excursion proved unsuccessful for her so we retired that trek and headed in the house.  I did manage to snap some pictures on our mini hunting trip.  Camme kept trying to blame our lack of success on me and Mom's talking too much...I'm pretty sure it was the other way around.

(Pink BB gun, pink striped boot and three puppy companions.)


(Momma Cat doesn't like to play with the puppies as much as they like to play with her.)


 (Puppies resting beside the hay bale.)

 (Icicle formation on the shrub from the dripping gutter.)

(Camme did manage to bag one of the MANY sparrows around.  One less to crap on the vehicles!)

Comments

Popular Posts