Getting Caught Up... YAY!...

I got everything done that I set out to do today!  Yeeeeessssssss!!! I am "caught up" for the moment... I have a feeling it won't last very long!  My Jeep looked like I had robbed an electronics store...I had two desktops to return, my laptop, a DVD burner to install, RAM to install, my BlackBerry, my bluetooth headset, my jump drives, my iPod Touch.  I had to make a couple of trips out to the Jeep to just get everything ready to go.

I stopped by the first house and installed the RAM and Quicken...stopped by the second house and delivered their desktop...stopped by Meema's to see if she had eaten yet, but she wasn't home...stopped by the business and delivered the desktop and printed a few more menus for Buddy's...grabbed a bite to eat...headed out to my aunt's where I installed the DVD burner in her desktop.  That was my last computer stop for the day!

After I left her house I stopped by the bank, put gas in the Jeep and grabbed an iced coffee from Casey's.  I really wish the Casey's here in town had iced coffee...maybe that's a bad idea...I would be there all the time buying it.  I decided that was my little present to myself for getting everything accomplished that I set out to do.  I'm pretty sure that it made me a little hyper for awhile though...nothing wrong with that though! 

I was so happy to be caught up and to have a iced coffee that I snapped a picture of my cup with my BlackBerry...I guess it really doesn't take much to make me happy!  My iced coffee was down and gone WAY before I made it back home.  I was sugared up to the point I was singing and jamming out to my iPod.  I got home, was still wired, played Wii and was still jamming out to the music I was listening to.


Well, tomorrow's the big day for the deer hunters...OPENING DAY! Really I could give a rat's ass less...When I was in Memphis it was swarming with deer hunters.  You can definitely tell them apart from the rest of the vehicles...they're usually jacked up, some with camouflage,  four-wheel drive, big tires, etc.  A lot of these "big hunters" come from the city where their big 4x4 trucks really have no purpose.  Some of them don't seem to be too bad, but others you just want to say, "GO HOME!"

I'm hoping to see my uncle from New Joysee tonight.  I haven't see or talked to him since last year when he was back.  Usually there's quite a bit of card playing when he's back and Dad already had a text message, a warning almost, that said "Have the cards ready."  I'll probably visit with him tonight and then tomorrow afternoon I might have some senior pictures to take (weather permitting).  So much for being caught up...it never lasts long!

** Good Luck Hunters! **
(At least "Good Luck" to the non-arrogant ones, anyway!)

Comments

Popular Posts