Almost Over...
Here it is...Sunday. My "long" Thanksgiving weekend is almost over. I'm really not looking forward to going to work in the morning! The longer I am off of work, the harder it is for me to go back.
I did manage to get the outside Christmas lights put up today. Luckily the nails were still there from last year, so the icicle lights went a lot quicker this year. My downfall with putting up the lights today was the wind. I am terrified of heights, so when I was standing on the step ladder the wind was trying to push me backwards or forwards. When it was all said and done, wind and all, they look good. I do have to pick up some replacement C9 bulbs from where it blew three of them right off the bat and one was blown from last year. I took a picture as it started to get dark, but it didn't turn out the best. I will have to wait until I can get the tripod out and take a "good" picture. Here's what it looks like, anyways...
While I was putting the last of the lights on the bush out front I had to make a dash to grab my camera. The sunset tonight was neat...
I was going through my other camera and ran across this picture I forgot I had taken. I was driving down the road, liked the view, so I took a picture of it. It was a really sunny afternoon and the road looked like it could go on and on...
Hopefully sometime this week I will have time to go through my pictures from Thanksgiving and get them posted.
I did manage to get the outside Christmas lights put up today. Luckily the nails were still there from last year, so the icicle lights went a lot quicker this year. My downfall with putting up the lights today was the wind. I am terrified of heights, so when I was standing on the step ladder the wind was trying to push me backwards or forwards. When it was all said and done, wind and all, they look good. I do have to pick up some replacement C9 bulbs from where it blew three of them right off the bat and one was blown from last year. I took a picture as it started to get dark, but it didn't turn out the best. I will have to wait until I can get the tripod out and take a "good" picture. Here's what it looks like, anyways...
While I was putting the last of the lights on the bush out front I had to make a dash to grab my camera. The sunset tonight was neat...
I was going through my other camera and ran across this picture I forgot I had taken. I was driving down the road, liked the view, so I took a picture of it. It was a really sunny afternoon and the road looked like it could go on and on...
Hopefully sometime this week I will have time to go through my pictures from Thanksgiving and get them posted.

Comments
Post a Comment