Allergy Remission
Well, I'm not sure if the pollen calmed down a little bit or if the ol' Claritin is just built up in my system now.
Everything this past week had just been a stupid haze. I was supposed to order someone an external floppy drive for their new computer, and needless to say...I...FORGOT... Most of the time if I've forgotten something it will come to mind the next day or two...not this time... it never even crossed my mind a second time!
Luckily since the allergies hit Claritin and Opcon-A have saved my rear... I will definitely be glad when they pass so I will actually feel like doing something. I did manage to clean last year's dead plants out of the pots today, but I still need to get some senior picture proofs processed. ... Maybe if this clears up I can take some pictures outside and post them...hopefully...
Everything this past week had just been a stupid haze. I was supposed to order someone an external floppy drive for their new computer, and needless to say...I...FORGOT... Most of the time if I've forgotten something it will come to mind the next day or two...not this time... it never even crossed my mind a second time!
Luckily since the allergies hit Claritin and Opcon-A have saved my rear... I will definitely be glad when they pass so I will actually feel like doing something. I did manage to clean last year's dead plants out of the pots today, but I still need to get some senior picture proofs processed. ... Maybe if this clears up I can take some pictures outside and post them...hopefully...

Comments
Post a Comment