Back To The Flow Of Things
I’m about ready for things to get back to normal. I haven’t had that much to work on lately here but it’s been a little disorganized.
Monday night after I got off of work I had to run my Jeep to have normal “wear & tear” maintenance done. Luckily I wasn’t without a vehicle, my aunt was nice enough to let me borrow her car while it was in the shop. When I went to get my aunt’s car she invited me for supper so I stayed and ate there. While I was there I helped get her internet ready so that when the cable company came they could just install the router and hook her up. Once I was done with that I talked with her awhile…so I didn’t get left there until 8:30 that night…meaning I didn’t get home until 9:30. (Pretty much rendered my afternoon/evening useless except for washing a load of laundry.)
Tuesday afternoon after I got off of work I had to do one of my main weekly Wal-Mart grocery runs. Once I was done there I was able to head home, and had to put gas in car and check mail. Once I was back at the apartment I decided it would be a great night just to stay at home, so I decided to bake cookies to take to work the next day. I made a batch of Peanut Butter and Chocolate Chip cookies, and then cleaned up that mess while fixing supper. Once I had supper done and over with I decided to make a batch of my “famous” Oatmeal, Chocolate Chip, Butterscotch Chip, Craisin & Pecan Cookies. By the time I had all of this done it was 9:30…Once again I wasn’t real productive other that getting a load of laundry done.
This afternoon (Wednesday) I was a happy camper! I got the call at noon to say my Jeep was done! Rotors replaced (check)…squawking door lock replaced (check)…given a good once over to spot any problems (check)…problem found (check)…problem fixed [smashed gasket for transmission shield/pan or whatever it was] (check)!!! After I got off of work I picked my Jeep up from my aunt’s where it had been dropped off and then went to visit Meema who had just gotten back from Moline visiting her brother. Once I finally made it back home I got a couple things done, but then ran out again to run and grab a bite to eat. Once I was back home I was able to get my daily load of laundry in once again!
Hopefully tomorrow will just be a quick trip to Wally World and straight home…And I might just stay there the rest of the night if things go my way!

Comments
Post a Comment