Another Busy Day
Well, it's been another busy day for me again. Went to work 8:00 to 4:00, got off of work and ran to Wal-Mart, stopped by my apartment for a few minutes to pick up a computer I had finished working on, dropped that computer off in Downing, went to Memphis and worked on a computer there, went to my grandma's and we ran to the grocery store to grab something for supper, went back to her house and ate, we talked awhile, I came home, I threw clothes in the washer...and FINALLY I'm sitting down to crash for awhile!
I think for now I'm caught up for awhile...but that's not guaranteed. Monday afternoon I thought I was caught up and got the phone call to work on the computer from Downing, and Tuesday while I was at work I received another phone call to work on the computer from Memphis...Whew! This week was mild...the last week and a half prior to that was CRAZY!
I think for now I'm caught up for awhile...but that's not guaranteed. Monday afternoon I thought I was caught up and got the phone call to work on the computer from Downing, and Tuesday while I was at work I received another phone call to work on the computer from Memphis...Whew! This week was mild...the last week and a half prior to that was CRAZY!

Comments
Post a Comment