New Video

Well, Friday I did a little filming for a little intro/promo video for the hospital's Urgent Care clinic that starts this coming Saturday.  I do have to admit, with as laid back as Dr. Tobler is, the thought of working with your hospital's CEO is nerve racking.  Considering this is only our second video to "produce", I am pumped with the way it turned out.  Staged videos are something new for me, and believe me, I did not go to school for film production.  Luckily, Dr. Tobler had reviewed and revamped my rough script and came up with something awesome!


I have a feeling this is just going to be one of many videos that we will produce.  Already one of our nurse practitioners was coming to Alisa, our Public Relations lady, with an idea for a video. 

This post shot out of the gate today after it was posted.  In 11 hours the post has 2389 people reached, 1420 video views, 231 reactions/comments/shares.  As the Social Media Committee chair seeing the post go big hits close to home when it's your video baby that you have recorded, edited and posted.  When I proposed the idea to the other committee members they liked the idea and I just ran with it, and actually was persistent to get schedules to match up.

I'm glad that we were able to reach a large audience to help promote our upcoming Urgent Care clinic that Dr. Tobler, Elizabeth and all other parties have been working hard to bring to life.  

With more videos in the near future, I have a feeling there will be some equipment upgrades in our future (hopefully)!

Comments

Popular Posts