Pic-tober...
I shall deem this "Pic-tober"... Pictures every weekend this month!
The first major pictures that I have this month are at a wedding for Brock, a former high school classmate, and his fiance, Sherry. It should be a great wedding! The wedding venue is at the Methodist church, which is one of the nicer (decorative wise) churches in Memphis.
A couple of weeks ago I was asked to take a few pictures so they they would have one to use for their engagement/wedding announcement for the local newspaper.
Let Pic-tober begin!
The first major pictures that I have this month are at a wedding for Brock, a former high school classmate, and his fiance, Sherry. It should be a great wedding! The wedding venue is at the Methodist church, which is one of the nicer (decorative wise) churches in Memphis.
A couple of weeks ago I was asked to take a few pictures so they they would have one to use for their engagement/wedding announcement for the local newspaper.
Let Pic-tober begin!


Comments
Post a Comment