Friday Family Session...
Friday evening after work I had the pleasure of taking photos for a coworker, Ashley, and her family; Corey, Aden and Addy. It was a great to spend time taking photos of their wonderful family. It was a little chilly and poor Addy was shivering while we were taking some of the pictures...that's what we get for having an unusual summer and fall!
Anyway... here are a few sneak peek photos that I shared via Facebook for Ashley and family to see!

Addy's face it the last picture was priceless! She was too cute!
I'm almost done editing the pictures from this session... but I'm quitting for tonight before I fall asleep in the chair!
Anyway... here are a few sneak peek photos that I shared via Facebook for Ashley and family to see!

Addy's face it the last picture was priceless! She was too cute!
I'm almost done editing the pictures from this session... but I'm quitting for tonight before I fall asleep in the chair!



Comments
Post a Comment