Running...

Today I successfully did the chicken-with-no-head-running-around thing today. I ended up working on four different computers today. I made a trip to C-Ville this morning to reinstall and setup website publishing software. Came back to town and grabbed a bite to eat, went to check on another computer to make sure the DSL was working after a phone line was repaired, went to someone else's house to get their Internet Explorer functioning properly again and run a disk cleanup, and then I went to fix a few minor issues for someone I have come to know as "Granny West" (who's cat managed to sink its claws into me several times!) Once I finally made it back to my apartment I took some time to try working on my aunt's desktop, which I'm beginning to think just needs to be thrown out in the street for someone to run over! After I had worked on it for awhile I threw up the surrender flag and called it quits on it for the day...and then I crashed in my chair (aka The Ass Magnet 5000).

I will have to see what tomorrow brings...I would really like to get out and about to take pictures. I'm not really sure what my subjects will be yet, but I'm just in the mood to snap some photos. Sometime I need to get the Pentax P3n that my uncle gave me out and experiment with it. I'm a little intimidated by it since it is a 35mm camera and my only experiences lately with cameras have all been digital. I was able to find a manual for it online to help me, but it is still TOTALLY different than my Canon Rebel XTi!

I had better call it quits for the night, or I could say for the morning...otherwise I won't be getting up very early!

Comments

Popular Posts