Mom's Strawberry Jam

Last weekend had gave me a jar of her homemade strawberry jam. I finally picked up some bagels to eat it on...and I just have to say that it is freakin' awesome! I have to admit that homemade raspberry jam is my all-time favorite, but their is absolutely nothing wrong with homemade strawberry jam! Before I opened the jar of jam I decided it was just too perfect looking not to photograph. So...what did I do? ...I photographed it!


I'm getting busy again with computers...it's about time! On Saturday I made a repair house call to a little town called Worthington. I had never been there before, just drove through it a few times with my parents. I had to get directions from the lady on how to get there...and which of the two main routes was the best way to go. It's a long ways off of my typical beaten path, but the lady was very appreciative that I was willing to make a house call out there. She said that she wasn't able to lift that well and wasn't that good with reconnecting them. I'm glad I could make her day!

Tomorrow it is back to work as usual and back home after work to finish up a desktop that needs repairing. I will just have to see what this week brings...I know tomorrow starts off a three day disaster recovery testing process at work and I will also be going to a fire extinguisher training in the afternoon (THAT SHOULD BE INTERESTING!!!)

Comments

Popular Posts