A Long Time Ago...
A long time ago... I posted... It's been awhile since I've posted anything. No pictures for this post though. It seems like here lately it's been too hot to do much outside and the days that it is cooler I've had things to do. I do have a senior picture date set for next Tuesday. I'm looking forward to it, just as long as the weather cooperates. Even if it doesn't want to cooperate we've got a backup date set late in the week. The way the weather has been this year it is hard to plan a day in advance, and even worse almost a week in advance. I'm definitely ready to the weather to cool down and clear up so I can get outside more and take some more pictures!
I'm ready for some fun and adventure....HMMM...What to do?
I'm ready for some fun and adventure....HMMM...What to do?

Comments
Post a Comment