Glenwood Reunion Parade

I went to the Glenwood Reunion parade today.  First time ever! I had been told that there is always quite a turnout, and I was surprised.  These are some pics of the people I knew in the parade...

(Bryson and another little boy ride their Gator through the parade.)

(Macy and Maddie going through the parade.)

(Josh leading Brody on his pony, Dusty.)

(Got a picture of Beth.)

(Makayla looking cheerful.)

(Chloe not looking so cheerful.)

(Lane playing bass drum.)

(The softball girls riding in the back of Matt's truck with Raven and Steve.)

(Steph looking quite "Hollywood" for the parade.)

(Lane riding on his grandpa's tractor.)

(Huck riding with his daddy (Ryan) through the parade.)

(Woody sporting Mardi Gras beads, as Beth said, "Woody must have been a naughty boy!")

(Woody doing his parade wave to the crowd.)

(Beth and Masa driving the Excursion representing Buddy's Place.)

(Megan tossing out candy with Kelly driving the van, representing Lancaster Flowers.)

Comments

Popular Posts