Flowers Pics on Father's Day

Headed up to Mom and Dad's this afternoon to take Dad's presents to him.  Mom and I got him one of the Motorola Quantico phones which is water and shock resistant.  Think it will be nice for him since he's outside a lot in the dust and rain.  After he opened his gifts we let him have his choice of where to eat, and we ended up going to The Catfish Place...Where I ate WAY TOO MUCH!  I'm not a huge fan of fried chicken...but today the chicken breast I had was AWESOME!

On the way up to their house I decided to take "The 80 Road" as we call it because I thought I might some pictures to take.  After I started down the road I was beginning to wonder if it was worth it....It is very washed out and rutted due to all of the rain...BUT IT WAS WORTH IT! I ended up taking pictures of Sewer Flowers (which after research I figured out they are Orange Day Lilies), Black-Eyed Susan's, and what I think are some form of very small wild daisies. 

(Thought the lighting was really nice out today!)

(And to think that I've always heard these called Sewer Flowers or Ditch Lilies...)

(This is just a small part of the patch...They are everywhere this year!)

(I think the name for these are black-eyed Susans...not certain though.)

(I don't know what these are called...they look like a very small form of a daisy.)

Comments

Popular Posts