Mankins Family Session
Well... I'm finally getting around to posting a few photos from the Mankins Family session. Poor Amy thought I had probably forgot about her proofs. I had them done for a week or more before I was able to get them to her...everything came pressing at once!
It was a great day for pictures! A little overcast with soft sunshine. It was quite fun taking their pictures. Amanda was less than willing to be taking pictures, Melinda was more than happy to...and then...there were dogs! Here's a few of the photos...
And of course...Melinda and Amanda had to do a "MONKEY FACE" picture!
It was a great day for pictures! A little overcast with soft sunshine. It was quite fun taking their pictures. Amanda was less than willing to be taking pictures, Melinda was more than happy to...and then...there were dogs! Here's a few of the photos...
And of course...Melinda and Amanda had to do a "MONKEY FACE" picture!





Comments
Post a Comment