Closing Out The Weekend

Well... I guess it's time to close out the long weekend. This year Labor Day weekend was a four-day weekend off from work. Normally I would have a three-day weekend, but Friday I used a PTO day and stayed home do to allergies. I will be glad to get them all cleared up so that I can get things back on track and done! I have been wanting to do some updating of my website for the colors and things like that, but I DON'T dare do anything like that while I'm not thinking straight! There's enough little details that I can screw up with my head clear, I can just imagine what would be messed up with my head clogged up.

Starting Thursday the rest of my week is pretty well planned out for me. Thursday evening marks the beginning of the Downing Appreciation Days (D.A.D... as the locals know it). Thursday night is the BBQ Beef Dinner plus Entertainment (plus BINGO!)...Friday night is the Tractor Pull (get to see my cousin Alison, her man, and their daughter, Camme!)...(plus BINGO!)...Saturday is the Parade plus Rodeo plus Horseshoe Tournament (plus BINGO!)..... The way things are going I had better get things accomplished tomorrow and Wednesday, because Thursday after I get off of work there won't be much time to do other things.

I do actually have a photo to put up today from last night's Labor Day Jam Session at Buddy's Place. This picture is of Mike Steggall (the owner's nephew) while he was playing one of the sets. I thought the picture turned out really neat, it caught Mike deep in playing like usual. Mike's no stranger to the game and it shows in this picture...

Comments

Popular Posts