Lazy Afternoon
This afternoon was our Day at the Park put on by the City to help promote the park. I donated my time to play some music while the crowds were coming and going. Once we were finished, I came home and I have successfully completed nothing. Typically I have something going or something I need to be working on...and I have plenty to work on...but it's been nice just to crash at home and accomplish nothing.
I'm beginning to feel old at the moment though. It's chilly today and I've been craving coffee or cappuccino, so here was 7 o'clock and I brewed up a small pot of coffee. It's taking care of my coffee craving and helping perk my lazy ass up too.
This is also the type of lazy afternoon I was having as well. Apparently boredom was trying to set in a little as well...
I'm not on call this weekend, so I'm thinking since the coffee has started to kick in, it's time to get a roll on this Saturday night soon!
I'm beginning to feel old at the moment though. It's chilly today and I've been craving coffee or cappuccino, so here was 7 o'clock and I brewed up a small pot of coffee. It's taking care of my coffee craving and helping perk my lazy ass up too.
This is also the type of lazy afternoon I was having as well. Apparently boredom was trying to set in a little as well...
I'm not on call this weekend, so I'm thinking since the coffee has started to kick in, it's time to get a roll on this Saturday night soon!



Comments
Post a Comment