Garden Season
I'm always appreciative for this time of year. Mom and Dad's garden has started producing cucumbers and green peppers finally.
It's the small things like this that makes trying to eat healthier so much easier. I simply mostly peel the cucumber and cut into slices, cut thin strips of green pepper and onion, and then dress with Lite Zesty Italian.
It makes for a photo worthy dish as well!
I've been making lunch as a sandwich, cucumbers and Yoplait Greek yogurt. I'm trying by best to watch what I'm eating. So far I have managed to stay away from the snack machine at work and stuck with my lunch instead of eating the free-will donation meal that a local restoration society was having at work. I'm also trying to give up soda as much as possible.
I know I better eat decent this week, since plans are to eat at Olive Garden on Friday and barbecuing for my birthday this Sunday.
It's the small things like this that makes trying to eat healthier so much easier. I simply mostly peel the cucumber and cut into slices, cut thin strips of green pepper and onion, and then dress with Lite Zesty Italian.
It makes for a photo worthy dish as well!
I've been making lunch as a sandwich, cucumbers and Yoplait Greek yogurt. I'm trying by best to watch what I'm eating. So far I have managed to stay away from the snack machine at work and stuck with my lunch instead of eating the free-will donation meal that a local restoration society was having at work. I'm also trying to give up soda as much as possible.
I know I better eat decent this week, since plans are to eat at Olive Garden on Friday and barbecuing for my birthday this Sunday.


Comments
Post a Comment