Midwest Weather...

Well, it's official...Mother Nature has went off her meds...

Gotta love this crazy Midwest weather.  Sunday, Monday and Tuesday had decent weather and actually Monday was just downright awesome for this time of year! You can't hardly beat 67° for a daytime high in March. 

Unfortunately, we went through a crazy change of weather overnight into this morning.  We ended up with rain, hail, freezing rain, sleet and snow in various stages throughout the night.  I will admit that when I woke up this morning it was one of the most gorgeous sights that I have ever saw.  The sun came up very bright and was glinting off of the snow and the ice.  I really would have liked to delay going into work this morning just to take pictures...unfortunately I only had an opportunity to snap a few pictures with my phone on the way to my vehicle...

(This was the view out my back windows this morning...)

(I couldn't help but to take a picture of the snow and ice weighing down the branches of the cedar tree in front of the apartment...)

Mother Nature continued some of the beauty on to this evening.  The sunset was an awesome view tonight!




After work on Monday I came home to an awesome sight as well... Mother Nature provided another gorgeous sunset...


That's enough pictures for tonight...  I've had two full days of I.T. training for a new system we are implementing at work and am ready just to get out and about tonight.  I shall let someone else cook for me tonight!

Comments

Popular Posts