Quick Post...

I don't have a lot of time to post right now, but I wanted to post this picture..

(The Music Man's Muse)

The hospital that I work at hosted an event called "The Sweetest Day" to help repay some of the new digital mammography equipment they had purchased.  One of the nurses with the attached clinic was in charge of the sound for the event and also performing as well.  I just happened to be walking by and noticed the glass of wine sitting right beside his soundboard and it just caught me as being funny.

I showed the picture to him and he got quite a kick out of it.  I have had the picture for a while, but never remembered to print it off for him.  I knew I would be seeing him tonight a "Christmas in January" open house that him and one of the doctors are hosting at their house.  After pulling up the photo to have it printed, made me think that I had originally wanted to post the photo on here.

Well...it's time for me to get off of here, hop in the shower, and get ready to attend their event for a little while tonight! This should be fun!

Comments

Popular Posts