A Little Chilly...
Here it is in June and I'm sitting out of the patio and it's just a wee bit on the chilly side... it might not be quite as bad if I was sitting out in the sunshine, but bloody hell I'm rethinking the whole t-shirt and shorts idea! I was out in the sunshine planting one last flower that I picked up after work today and the outfit was appropriate...NOT NOW! Wowza!
I noticed that the peonies out behind the apartment were blooming again this year, so I decided to snap a picture. They always look nice and are never tended for. I'm surprised that they've never been mowed off since they grow at the edge of the yard and a field that the neighbors mow off.
Over the weekend I took pictures at a wedding and reception, so I will be spending quite a bit of time editing those pictures, along with everything else that may come about.
Well...I will either have to migrate inside, put on some warmer clothes or migrate into the sunshine...I've got freaking goosebumps...in June...
I noticed that the peonies out behind the apartment were blooming again this year, so I decided to snap a picture. They always look nice and are never tended for. I'm surprised that they've never been mowed off since they grow at the edge of the yard and a field that the neighbors mow off.
Over the weekend I took pictures at a wedding and reception, so I will be spending quite a bit of time editing those pictures, along with everything else that may come about.
Well...I will either have to migrate inside, put on some warmer clothes or migrate into the sunshine...I've got freaking goosebumps...in June...


Comments
Post a Comment