Crazy Busy Kinda Week...

I'm beginning to wonder where my week has disappeared to? I somehow managed to start the week with absolutely no plans until Saturday and Sunday and then *POOF* it has been one hectic, but very short week.

Sunday I spent most of the day at Mom and Dad's house for Mother's Day.  Mom wanted to barbeque, so needless to say, neither Dad or I had much objection because it sounded pretty tasty.  I had picked up a large (about 3 foot tall) garden gnome for Mom for her present, which she loved.  After we ate, we watched most of the Cardinals game, filled bird feeders and took a drive to get ice cream...except the place was closed...so no ice cream...

Monday was a pretty quite, sane day at home and at work.

Tuesday was definitely not a sane day for me. Scrambled to get a project ready for launch on Wednesday.  Removed a fake FBI warning infection from a desktop after work.  Discovered the radiator fan relay switch in my Jeep (aka Pearl) had quit entirely.  Spent most of my time trying to locate the part and figuring out how/when I can get it put in.  Had an awesome person lend me their Kia Sorento so I could get to work on Wednesday.  Thanks again, Beth!

Wednesday (yesterday) I spent most of the day tending to this new project at work getting everything in line.  It was horribly hectic, but man did the day fly by! I was still trying to finish up things by the time quitting time rolled around, so I put in an extra half an hour just to be wrap things up.  I was so happy that Beth lent me her Kia that I cleaned the interior out...which I figured out my vacuum has enough suction to suck up a sock without getting clogged.  Later, Mom and Dad came up and we worked to get the new relay switch put in Pearl and now she's back up and running once again!

Thursday (today) was a little less hectic at work, but I was still running my tail off with this new project, which finished before I had hardly finished the beginning documents.  After I made it home my friend Kelly asked if I wanted to go with her to a softball practice.  We went and practice had barely started when a downpour hit! Everybody took shelter until the rain stopped and could make it back to their vehicles without looking like a drowned rat!

Tomorrow should be a somewhat quieter workday.  I've already been included in plans to go on a trip to "El Chimichanga" which is either the Mexican restaurant La Pachanga or La Fuente...one or the other! It will be a trip with Kelly and Beth's daughter, Maddie...it's always a never-know-what-to-expect type experience!

Saturday will be spent getting my hair cut, finishing some home projects and going to my cousin Paige's graduation party.

Sunday will consist of still working on those same projects (most likely) and going to a graduation party for Mal, another daughter of Beth's.  ... I have a feeling I'm going to have a short weekend ahead!

I took my camera with me on Mother's day, so I took a few pictures while we were outside.  Mom's lilacs were blooming and smelled amazing.  Other than the lilacs, as you can see the other subjects of my photos were the cats which hang around the yard...











Well...that's enough for the night. Time for me to hit the hay...tomorrow will be here shortly and I've got another long day ahead of me!

Comments

Popular Posts