Been Awhile...

It has been a very long time since I've had an opportunity to make a post.  I'm finally seeing light at the end of the tunnel on my pending projects.  Woot!  I have some wedding reception pictures that I need to go through and edit and then pictures will be ALL DONE! ... It's been a long time coming!

Night before last and yesterday we had little bit of a blizzard.  Between the snow and the windstorm I decided to call in and use a PTO day and just stayed at home.  I spent most of the day working on getting pictures ready to update my blog, updated a couple of Facebook albums, and did a little housekeeping.  It was fan-freakin-tastic... It had been a long time since I had some time at home without a whole bunch of things to work on.

Last night I was having a little fun playing with the camera and longer exposure and took some pictures of the Christmas tree.  I thought they turned out pretty cool...unfortunately you can tell that the lights were a little uneven in certain parts of the tree...







Took some pictures of the ornaments on my little tree...


This is my aunt's weiner dog...the poor thing was dressed in his Santa suit, boots and flannel ear-flap cap!


Comments

Popular Posts