Been Awhile...
It has been WAY too long since I have posted anything on here! I decided I would take a few minutes to post something new...
A little over a week ago JonThePhotoGuy made a HUGE upgrade on the ol' camera...I went from my 5-year-old Canon Rebel XTi with nearly 40,000 pictures taken on it, to a brand-spankin-new Canon EOS 60D! This weekend it quickly got "broken-in" with a wedding...but not before I had a mini session to learn where all the setting were on Wednesday.
After the wedding on Saturday...I took it on a gravel road tour on Sunday as a stress reliever from 7 ½ hours of wedding photos...
A little over a week ago JonThePhotoGuy made a HUGE upgrade on the ol' camera...I went from my 5-year-old Canon Rebel XTi with nearly 40,000 pictures taken on it, to a brand-spankin-new Canon EOS 60D! This weekend it quickly got "broken-in" with a wedding...but not before I had a mini session to learn where all the setting were on Wednesday.
After the wedding on Saturday...I took it on a gravel road tour on Sunday as a stress reliever from 7 ½ hours of wedding photos...
(Wild plums growing along the road by Mom & Dad's house.)
(Mom's bright pink flowers with her neat vine.)
(Ragweed is in full bloom...no wonder my allergies have been kicking in big time!)
(One of the creeks that actually still has water in it...although it is not much. Where the water normally would be the grass is growing nicely...it looks very lush with green grass and sky reflecting in the water.)
(Really like this old barn with the tree and fence in the picture as well...)
(I really like this picture of the sunset...what a nice way to end my trip-off-the-beaten-path photo excursion!)
I have a busy next few weeks coming up...I have wedding pictures to edit and then various other events and pictures to take as well...hopefully I can keep caught up and have time to keep posting!







Comments
Post a Comment